The Hotel “Siebeneichen” is located away from the hustle and bustle on the outskirts of the town of Salzwedel in the western Altmark.
It was built in 1992 and has 12 modernly furnished rooms. Of course, in addition to the shower and toilet, there is also cable television and free access
In the summer months you are welcome to sit on our terrace and enjoy the sun.
1 night in a single room including breakfast buffet: 49 - 65 €
1 night in a double room including breakfast buffet: 69 - 85 €
1 extra bed including breakfast buffet €35
Children up to the age of 3 stay in their parents' room free of charge.
A cot is of course included.
Extra beds are possible in some double rooms for up to 2 people.
There are a variety of options for organizing your free time:
- Tennis, squash, bowling, fitness in the Salzwedel leisure center
- City tour in the Romanesque town of Salzwedel under an expert guide
- Paddle steamer trip on the Arendsee
- Baumkuchen baking followed by tasting
- Kremserfahrt through forest and meadow with picnic basket
... and other interesting events